Thursday, August 12, 2021

Iranian Immigrant Father Explodes on 'Disgraced' School Board's Latest Indoctrination Attempt

Iranian Immigrant Father Explodes on 'Disgraced' School Board's Latest Indoctrination Attempt
Brodigan - August 12, 2021 at 01:31PM


Parents have spent the better part of the past seventeen months (plus fifteen days) getting a look at what public schools are trying to indoctrinate our kids with. Hint: not reading, writing, or arithmetic. Three things that some schools are calling raaaaaacist. A diverse group of angry parent after angry parent are letting these alleged "public" officials know what the public truly thinks of them. This Iranian Father is hands down my favorite. You can address him as Master.

Why should you call him Master? You'll see.

I grew up in Iran as a Christian. And when we went to school, as much as the government wanted to indoctrinate us, the teachers wouldn't allow it. They didn't try shoving propoganda down our throats like the Ayatollahs did.

Let that stew in your nogging for a bit. IRAN does more to push back against the government indoctrinating children than some public schools in America.

These are our children, not yours. Their job is not to raise my child or my neighbor's child. Their job is to teach our kids math, science, biology, literature and THAT'S IT. Not ideology.. Now you want to push garbage crap like "pronouns."

Pause. Go grab a pen and paper. You're going to want to write this next part down as the ONLY response if they try pushing garbage like this in your kid's school.

How the hell does that keep a kid from succeeding? How does that help them? You wanna push that garbage down my kid's throats, I will make you call my kids KING and QUEEN. That's how you will address my son and daughter. And when you look at me, you will call me Master.

Why not? If schools are going to put any actual useful learning on hold to focus on woke Marxist nonsense like pronouns, then so be it. His kid's pronouns, in the name of all things inclusive, are "king" and "queen." If the mostly mayonnaise-looking school board (I think we're back in Loudon County, Virginia here) doesn't address them as such, it's obviously because of their white supremacy against Iranians.

Hey, I don't make the rules. I just amplify the parents courageous enough to speak out.

Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!

from Steven Crowder Says