Monday, August 23, 2021

PUT SOME LOTION ON IT: Gov. Ron DeSantis Just Spanked AP for Their Misleading Story

PUT SOME LOTION ON IT: Gov. Ron DeSantis Just Spanked AP for Their Misleading Story
Courtney Kirchoff - August 23, 2021 at 01:03PM


America's favorite governor and hopefully next president (from my fingertips to God's reading eyes), issued a letter to the Associated Press, lecturing them for their hackish, narrative-driven ways in regards to a recent article they sharted. They likely penned the article in attempts to discredit DeSantis some 3 years before DeSantis wipes all the debate stages with Biden's pucker face. But Ron DeSantis isn't some timid school child. Though I've never met the governor, I have a sneaking suspicion he actually enjoys punching idiots in the press. Tell me I'm wrong as you read this letter:




The governor is responding to this article from AP. If you don't feel like clicking it because it's the AP and you'd rather eat a salad made of grasshoppers, allow me. The article attempts to tie DeSantis with Regeneron, as if DeSantis is lining his own pockets by pushing a certain COVID treatment plan. Never mind that when I searched AP for "Fauci Wuhan Lab" and "Fauci NIH Funding" I got little in return:

Pardon me if I don't think the Associated Press is concerned about getting to the bottom of the issues of the day. What with fame whore Anthony Fauci out there possibly funding allegedly the gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab for COVID-19, allegedly reportedly and possibly.

Maybe AP is concerned about the origins of the virus. They're just too busy trying to tie a scandal to the man Joe Biden would fear if Joe Biden knew what day it was. AP running a dirty on Ron DeSantis falls right in line with NBC News cutting away from a Joe Biden press conference. Media is transparent about who they protect and who they fear. They're not hiding it, they just think you and I are too stupid to notice. Considering all the morons who happily go along with "the science" of mask mandates, I'm not sure their strategy is that far off.

The difference here though is their target isn't running with his tail between his legs. Ron DeSantis takes no crap. It's one reason he's popular, it's the main reason he's feared. The longer media swings at him, the more knockout punches DeSantis will deliver.

I'm here for it.

Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!



from Steven Crowder Says