Thursday, August 19, 2021

DISTURBING: Nurses, Officers Wrestle Child Away from Her Father

DISTURBING: Nurses, Officers Wrestle Child Away from Her Father
Courtney Kirchoff - August 19, 2021 at 03:35PM


Whatever reason the staff at this hospital had to forcibly take a child from her father doesn't really matter to me. There will be people out there who come up with reasons or try to excuse this, and I can't really understand that. The context of this video is missing. I'm not sure if the reason the child was removed from her dad is COVID-related or not, but based on how insane the authorities have become because of this newfound power granted to them by the fear of idiots, I'm inclined to believe it's COVID-related. Also, there's an article out of Australia discussing how children with COVID are separated from their parents (who may also have COVID) in the hospital. Why children are being hospitalized when the symptoms for this virus hardly warrant it (in my non-medical opinion) is beyond me. I just am giving you what context I have that makes sense for this disturbing video:

from Steven Crowder Says