Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Legend Pranks School Board with Explicit Fake Names, Clueless Official Doesn't Realize What He's Saying

Legend Pranks School Board with Explicit Fake Names, Clueless Official Doesn't Realize What He's Saying
Brodigan - August 31, 2021 at 06:49AM


I'm a simple man who enjoys simple things. A nice glass of bourbon. Country music. And laughing at sexual euphemisms just because I'm a child. At least one absolute LEGEND shares my enjoyment of double entendres and pranked his school board meeting by signing up fake names to speak. The clueless official, who I'm assuming was the superintendent, didn't realize what he was saying as he called these residents to the podium.

The following "concerned taxpayers" did not answer when their names were called. Since some of these people are from foreign countries and you may not be familiar with regional linguistics, I have included the phonetic pronunciations as well.

Phil McCracken (Fill My Crack In)

Sook Mihedik (Suck My D*ck)

Ophelia McCaulk (O Feel My C*ck)

Eileen Dover (I Leaned Over)

Don Kedik (Donkey D*ck)

Wayne Kerr (Wanker)

LwC can not confirm if this was a lone wolf or a team of pranksters. We can however confirm how they were radicalized:

MIXTAPE: Crowder TERRORIZES Dementia Joe Biden on Afghanistan & Taliban Gaffes! youtu.be



from Steven Crowder Says