Sunday, November 7, 2021

Watch: Little Dude Psyching Up His Team to DESTROY Their Opponents is All the Motivation You'll Ever Need

Watch: Little Dude Psyching Up His Team to DESTROY Their Opponents is All the Motivation You'll Ever Need
Brodigan - November 07, 2021 at 10:13AM


A palate cleanser to start your week because I can already tell this is going to be an annoying football Sunday. If the sports media talking about Aaron Rodgers nonstop doesn't get you, your fantasy players forgetting to score you points will. Don't say this to Little Dude in this video. Nothing is going to get him down. He's ready to run out there and leave it all on the field. He's ready to eat lightning and crap thunder. Even though he's not old enough to say "crap." And his squad isn't going out there until they're as fired up as he is!

If this doesn't manage to both psyche you up AND warm your heart, you are dead inside and might want to have someone check that out.

"I see all these little guys. I see all these big guys. Just rising up and doing with everything they got.

"When I saw coach get angry, I want to see all of you do that. Because when you do that you're determinated to the game."

LOL, "determinated." I'm keeping the transcription as verbatim as I can because it adds to the cuteness. Plus, if I'm being honest, at forty-six I still find myself making up words.

"Have passion. Be determined. BE. THIS. TEAM. Be a Maverick. And when we get on that field, let's show the Cisco Lobos (sic) HOW TO BE A MAVERICK!"

"Let's show that we can beat them. On their home field. On our home field. We can beat them anywhere. We can go to New England for goodness sake and still beat them."

"For goodness sake." If I wasn't ready to run headfirst through a wall, I'd be melting from the cuteness.

"LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT WE GOT!"

I'm not sure of the location of this video. Other than it's probably in the south. Little league football is built different in the south.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm determinated to crush it this week. Leave my blogging all out on the field. And show the Louder with Crowder Dot Com fans what we've got!

After seven hours of commercial free football, of course.

Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!

from Steven Crowder Says