Monday, November 15, 2021

Watch: Rittenhouse ADA Binger Claims You Lose Right to Self Defense if Armed, Uses Patrick Swayze Photo

Watch: Rittenhouse ADA Binger Claims You Lose Right to Self Defense if Armed, Uses Patrick Swayze Photo
Brodigan - November 15, 2021 at 12:58PM


Storytime with Brodigan. I went to go make myself some lunch. I sat down at my computer and noticed a number of tweets claiming ADA Binger told the Rittenhouse jury that if you are armed, you don't have a right to self-defense. "You don't bring a gun to a fistfight." I said to myself, "Self, that's obviously not a direct quote." Then I saw a photo from the Patrick Swayze movie Roadhouse and said to myself, "Self, that's an obvious photoshop." Binger has proven to be bad throughout this entire trial. Like, really bad. How-did-this-guy-get-a-law-degree bad. But I'm obviously being trolled by Twitter, right?

It was a direct quote. Binger DID include a photo from Roadhouse in his closing argument. And I no longer know what the deuce is going on.




If this is what the trial is turning into, the defense's closing argument is simple. "Kyle Rittenhouse thinks the proposed reboot of Roadhouse is the worst idea he's ever heard, and Jake Gyllenhaal should be ashamed of himself." The jury would acquit Rittenhouse on the spot.

No, you don't lose your right to self-defense if you have a gun or if you have a bigger gun than the person who is about to shoot you. A handgun kills you just as dead as an AR-15. Repeated blows to a head with a blunt object---such as a skateboard---will kill you, too. You are also not an "immediate threat" just for having a gun on you. Anyone who isn't half a Marxist nincompoop knows that. I guess a guy who works for the District Attorney who brought up these charges is a full nincompoop. Or, he thinks the jury is.

Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!

from Steven Crowder Says