Thursday, October 7, 2021

This is Normal: Joe Biden Jumbles Up Three States, Confuses the Telephone for the Television

This is Normal: Joe Biden Jumbles Up Three States, Confuses the Telephone for the Television
Brodigan - October 07, 2021 at 04:02PM


Joe Biden's approval, much like his agenda, is in the toilet. 55% of American's don't think he's competent in running the government. When people voted for a feeble old man already showing signs of onset puddingbrain, I don't know what they were expecting. You can point to many reasons why people think he's incompetent: the border, Afghanistan, a record number of 'rona deaths, etc. But the most obvious reason? Americans have functioning eyes and see the leader of the free world look like this.

Here's Biden today in Ohio. I mean Pennsylvania. I mean the city of Ohio, Pennsylvania. Or ... Illinois? He doesn't know, so I don't know why I should.

Joe Biden: “Last Night I Was On The Television, On Television, I Was On…The….Telephone” youtu.be

Is it petty of me to be sharing these videos? I'm okay with that. Call me the Mayor of South Pettyville. But I want you to do something for me. Because Joe Biden didn't appear to be playing with a full Uno deck last year either. Relive this gibberish from Michigan. Or Biden making up his own words in Pennsylvania. Those videos are both from November 2020. Eleven months ago. The Joe Biden in those videos looks like the President of MENSA compared to the Biden we see now.

There is a reason why the people who run Biden try to keep him on a TV set across the street from the White House. There's less of a chance of him forgetting where he is. His aides probably tell him he's back home in his basement in Delaware. As long as Biden gets his afternoon tapioca, he believes them.

Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!

Biden's Ice-Cream-Brain Doesn't Understand DEBT | Louder With Crowder youtu.be



from Steven Crowder Says