Monday, October 18, 2021

Rapper Drops Anti-Biden 'Let's Go Brandon' Track, Hits #1 on iTunes Hip Hop Charts

Rapper Drops Anti-Biden 'Let's Go Brandon' Track, Hits #1 on iTunes Hip Hop Charts
Brodigan - October 18, 2021 at 12:05PM


Mea culpa. I know you depend on me to be your LwC Senior F*ck Joe Biden Correspondent. I dropped the ball. It appears an anti-Biden track titled "Let's Go Brandon" dropped a week ago, and I'm just finding out about it now. Believe me when I say you can't be more disappointed in me than I am in myself.

The artist is Loza Alexander. He sampled the NBC Sports reporter who first said "Let's Go Brandon," found a dope beat, and threw some lyrics together. I'm not even sure if he's political as much as he just has a healthy dislike for either Biden or Brandon. The result is this joint that has hit #1 on iTunes Hip-Hop Charts! It's no Top Dolla' busting on the Young Bucks shoe collection. But Loza's definitely up there.



from Steven Crowder Says