Friday, August 6, 2021

Transgender Councilwoman Verbally Attacks Elderly Shop Owner, But This Legend Doesn't 'Give A F***...'

Transgender Councilwoman Verbally Attacks Elderly Shop Owner, But This Legend Doesn't 'Give A F***...'
Brodigan - August 06, 2021 at 01:07PM


Being a transgender woman in 2021 America, you win some and you lose some. This week Laurel Hubbard embarrassed the sisterhood with her epic fail at the Tokyo Games. However, if you are at a spa in Los Angeles, you are free to walk around the women's locker room with your balls hanging out. It's the facts of life. You take the good and the bad, and so on.

In Washington, a transgender female councilwoman saw a sign out of a Star Wars memorabilia shop -- folks, this story has everything -- that she wouldn't calm down about. She angrily confronted the elderly store owner. Like many old people, he had no f*** to give. The argument went viral. The media was called. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves who YOU think was in the right.

I'll admit, I thought it was odd for a Washington state shop owner to have such a sign in his window. But according to LwC Senior Pacific Northwest Correspondent Cortney, Aberdeen is a pretty red area. It appears not ALL of Washington is insane.

As for who is right and wrong, who can say in these mixed-up, upside-down times. It all depends on how you define things like "gender" or "science" or "penis." Some people believe in biology. Other people work for Facebook and decide what violates their community guidelines. But I'm not afraid to say I love this old man. He's my new hero. And if men can identify as women, I should be allowed to identify as his grandson.

"But here's the thing, I don't give a f*** about feelings anymore. I'm seventy g*d d*mn eight. I went to Vietnam to fight for all this sh*t. Do you think I care about some a**hole's feelings? Absolutely not.

As this story goes viral, expected the woke libs involved with the Star Wars franchise to get all chirpy about it. I'm sure Mark Hamill has thoughts. But for now, if anyone out that in the expanded Crowder Universe knows who this man is, please let Courtney and I know. We want to find out what VFW he goes to and pick up the bar tap.

Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!

from Steven Crowder Says