Sunday, August 8, 2021

'I Just Let It Out': Based Grandpa Embroiled in Star Wars Store / Transgender Sign Controversy Speaks Out

'I Just Let It Out': Based Grandpa Embroiled in Star Wars Store / Transgender Sign Controversy Speaks Out
Brodigan - August 08, 2021 at 08:07AM


Meet Don Sucher. He's my grandpa. If councilmen can identify as councilwomen, I can identify as his grandson. Sucher owns a Star Wars memorabilia shop in Aberdeen, Washington. He put a humorous sign up in the window which said, and I quote, "If you were born with a dick, you are not a chick." A councilwoman who was born with a dick took exception to him not thinking she was a chick. As we've seen in the news as of late, there are people who believe women do in fact have weiners.

The councilwoman confronted him in his store while someone secretly recorded it, and that video went viral. It made the news and everything. As we reported on Friday, Sucher told the press, "I don't give a f*** about feelings anymore. I'm seventy g*d d*mn eight. I went to Vietnam to fight for all this sh*t. Do you think I care about some a**hole's feelings? Absolutely not." A local blogger caught up with Sucher over the weekend, and he manages to be even awesomer than expected.

Part 2 | I'm Getting Heart Surgery #shorts #louderwithcrowder youtu.be



from Steven Crowder Says