Thursday, August 12, 2021

'God Spoke Through Me:' Patriotic Gold Medal Wrestler Continues to Make You Fall in Love with Her

'God Spoke Through Me:' Patriotic Gold Medal Wrestler Continues to Make You Fall in Love with Her
Brodigan - August 12, 2021 at 08:52AM


Way too much energy was spent during the Tokyo Games celebrating losers. People who lost their competition -- you know, the reason they were there -- but said the right political things to give the media warm fuzzies. More attention needs to be paid to the winners. People like Tamyra Mensah-Stock, who won the gold medal in freestyle wrestling. She melted our hearts the way she was beaming with American pride after her victory. Mensah-Stock told Fox News what was going through her head at that moment.

God. God is Who was going through her head.

That specific moment when he asked me that, I felt like I went into a trance and God just spoke through me, and I was like, "All right, look directly at the camera and just go." I know that there's been a lot of negativity going on, and I just wanted to enlighten people of my feelings and just spread positivity, and it happened. ...

I was born here. My dad is an immigrant, he came from Ghana ... I grew up in Texas. It's the only place that I know, and I have traveled all over the world and I definitely wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I prefer [it] here. Even though Japan was beautiful, here is better.

Not enamored enough? Mensah-Stock is taking all of her prize money and using it to buy her mother a food truck. Because of course she is. Plus, she'll more than make up the money after winning the women's title at WrestleMania in a few years.

We spent way too much time focused on the losers this year. Whether it be Laurel Hubbard, who lost in competition, or Megan Rapinoe, who loses at life. Everyone reading this knows Laurel Hubbard's name. I bet none of you know the names Li Wenwen, Emily Campbell, or Sarah Robles without using Google. Tamyra Mensah-Stock was and is a winner. More time and energy need to be spent on people like her.

My oldest niece is starting to get into sports and is actually becoming quite good. She's also at an age where she is going to start having role models. I love that she'll have someone like Tamyra Mensah-Stock as one of them.

Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!

from Steven Crowder Says