Wednesday, September 8, 2021

WTF? After Biden Makes a Speech He says "I'm supposed to stop and walk out of the room..."

WTF? After Biden Makes a Speech He says "I'm supposed to stop and walk out of the room..."
Courtney Kirchoff - September 08, 2021 at 03:29PM


Until social media slaps a warning on all posts that raise the theory Joe Biden is a puppet, I'll keep writing about how Joe Biden is likely being controlled, like a puppet. At the end of some remarks on Wednesday, Joe Biden actually said "I'm supposed to stop and walk out of the room." We're talking about the President of the United States. Someone told him to zip it it after his remarks and return. Like some kind of trained dolphin.

The whispering thing is weird. It comes across as a condescending parent, or an actor on stage making an aside. Either is not befitting of what's supposed to be the leader of our country. But I chalk this one up to Joe Biden being Joe Biden. It's a quirk. We all have them. I blame Biden voters for foisting this on us. I prefer "yuge" to "let me lean in and whisper like a creep."

More concerning is the pattern of Biden dropping hints that he's being controlled. Maybe against his will? It's hard to know. Media probably won't investigate this. Big Tech will say I'm being conspiratorial when I suggest Biden has a team of handlers who tell him what to do, when to do it, and if he doesn't do it, something bad happens. I'm just not sure how else to explain Biden telling a room full of people that "he's supposed to walk out of the room now." Who told Biden he had to walk out of the room after he made his remarks? What happens to Biden if he doesn't follow orders? And how scary is it that it seems so obvious Biden is being controlled and he's in rooms with other world leaders, including our enemies?

from Steven Crowder Says