Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Norm Macdonald Dies After Losing Battle with Cancer. Here He Is Mocking the Saying 'Loses Battle With Cancer'

Norm Macdonald Dies After Losing Battle with Cancer. Here He Is Mocking the Saying 'Loses Battle With Cancer'
Brodigan - September 14, 2021 at 03:38PM


Norm Macdonald, one of the best to ever do it, has died. News broke today that the comedian was privately battling cancer. A number of outlets have reported that Norm lost that battle with cancer today. We all have our favorite Norm joke. I can't think of a better way to celebrate his genius than with this clip. Norm Macdonald joking about how ridiculous it sounds to say someone "lost their battle with cancer."

I'm pretty sure, I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure if you die, then the cancer also dies at exactly the same time. So, to me, that's not a loss. That's a draw. It's not like the cancer is going to jump up, "I f*cked Uncle Burt's wife! Where is he? I won fair and square.'

On a more serious note, Norm had retweeted this tweet over the summer. It's originally from 2018. It takes on an entirely new meaning now knowing what he was facing.

"At times, the joy that life attacks me with is unbearable and leads to gasping hysterical laughter. I find myself completely out of control and wonder how could life could surprise me again and again and again, so completely. How could a man be a cynic? It is a sin."

The boss had this to say:

"He was one of the greatest influences of my professional life and one of the last true guards of comedy. My sorrow is surpassed only by my gratitude for the mark he left on the world."

Rest in peace Norm. Wherever you are, we know you'll be doing five minutes up above, joined by other legends who left the world a less funny place with their passing. Godspeed.

And fuck cancer.

Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!



from Steven Crowder Says