Friday, September 10, 2021

This Lady Slamming Biden for Tyrannical Mandates is All of Us: 'Joe Biden, you ain't my pimp!'

This Lady Slamming Biden for Tyrannical Mandates is All of Us: 'Joe Biden, you ain't my pimp!'
Courtney Kirchoff - September 10, 2021 at 02:09PM


Happy Friday, everyone. Brodigan is out today on a much deserved and needed vacation. He is usually great in providing some palate cleanses from the litany of doom that splatters itself all over our news feeds. Which is why I thought of him when this lady came across my newsfeed. I'm not sure who she is. I'm not sure where she's from. But I feel her message deep in my soul. Also, language warning. This lady uses words I cannot use. Just as I was embedding the original video from TikTok, it disappeared. So here's a tweet with it:

"I am not your child. And I sure ain't your bitch. What do you mean your 'Patience is wearing thin'?!"

Why the original video is no longer available, I don't know. Why the duet of it (I hope I'm using the right words) is unavailable now, I do not know. Because this is a good take. It's a refreshing take. It's an honest take. It's a hilarious take, and during these "uncertain times" we need good, honest, funny takes. Were I to encounter this lady, I'd buy her all the wine and whatever snack she wanted to pair with it. She speaks for many, myself included.

Joe Biden is acting like a dictator because whoever pulls his strings wants to be a dictator. Knowing that you're not alone in reactions like this should help inspire us all to speak out, stand strong, and resist. If not using her exact words, words we need to use to get the point across.

Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!



from Steven Crowder Says