Friday, September 10, 2021

Fauci is Finally Asked: 'What About People Who've Already Been Infected and are Immune?'

Fauci is Finally Asked: 'What About People Who've Already Been Infected and are Immune?'
Courtney Kirchoff - September 10, 2021 at 01:32PM


If Biden, Fauci, and whatever happened to scarf queen Dr Birx, actually cared about the spread of COVID-19, they would regularly discuss the power of natural immunity from previous infections. Which, according to recent studies, protects you more against COVID-19 and its variants than the hallowed vax. Yet rarely are the words immunity, antibodies, or t-cells mentioned. On Anderson Pooper Scooper 360, Pope Fauci was finally asked about the unvaxxed crowd that might have already been infected, and thus carry antibodies for COVID-19. His answer is a bit... well, kind of honest. Not entirely, but kind of.

Creative transcript:

Dr. Sanjay Gupta: "Natural immunity provides a lot of protections even better than the vaccines alone? What are people to make of that? I get get calls all the time from people who already have had COVID. How do you make the case to them to get the vaccine since immunity isn't something you can just wave away with your pen?"

Tony the Fauci: "That's a good question I don't have an answer for as it undermines my narrative, and usually y'all in media have my little back. I will say that while you're protected, how long are you protected is yet to be determined as I vamp for time."

As you're marveling at a supposed immunologist running the show not really considering immunology, think about this: there have been huge pushes to GET THE VACCINE with free offerings of the jab almost everywhere you go. But when was the last time you saw a sign, an advert, a billboard asking you to test for COVID ANTIBODIES and/or TCELLS? When was the last time you saw a chart online highlighting the previously infected anything? When was the last time a I HAVE ANTIBODIES passport was proposed before you could enter a venue? Right.

I got chicken pox when I was about three or four. It's one of my earliest memories, my mom telling me I couldn't scratch those bumps that were so itchy. Fast-forward years later, an elementary school friend of mine hadn't yet caught the pox. His mother sent him to roll in the sheets of someone who had it, as combatting chicken pox gets more difficult the older one becomes. No, I'm not saying COVID and the pox are the same. What I am saying is the human body's ability to create immunity shouldn't be so READILY DISMISSED.

It's not about a virus. It's about control of the people.

Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!



from Steven Crowder Says