Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Stop Lying About Ivermectin by Calling it 'Horse Dewormer'!

Stop Lying About Ivermectin by Calling it 'Horse Dewormer'!
Courtney Kirchoff - September 07, 2021 at 04:07PM


It seems leftists and their butt-kissing cohorts in media don't care about treating COVID. That is if the treatment is anything other than masks or vaccines. So it is with Ivermectin, a multi-faceted anti-parasitic drug that's been around for more than forty years. According to the side that pretends to believe in body autonomy, choice, and "freedom," Ivermectin is nothing but a livestock de-wormer. Spoiler alert: no.

To be fair, the main reason I know what Ivermectin is is due to dosing my horses with it about every 6 weeks. It is, for them, a dewormer. Also and you'd think unrelated, I give my horses cetirizine, which is the active ingredient in Zyrtec, for allergies. Does that mean humans can no longer take Zyrtec or its generic forms since I give it to my horses? What about ketamine? Same question about carrots. My horses also drink lots of water and lick giant salt blocks. Does that mean I need to eliminate salt and water from my diet?

Of course not. The key is dosage, people. I give my horses twenty pills for allergies. I'd probably take one for myself. Similarly, the human dosages for Ivermectin is much lower than for horses. But that doesn't mean Ivermectin can't be used in humans. By the way, on the Ivermectin tube for horses, there's a dial for horse weight so one administers the correct amount. Not that anyone cares. I've also never been tempted to eat an entire bag of carrots, yet one of my horses tried to abscond with an entire bag just last night. Humans and horses can ingest similar things, just not in similar doses.

I sometimes can't believe the stupid times in which we live.

To the left and media (I repeat myself) the implication is if you treat yourself with Ivermectin, you're probably a redneck hick who thinks "animal husbandry" means fornicating with farm animals. Therefore keep your mask on and take the poke. Tis better to put your trust in a drug that's not even been around a year, and a piece of cloth around your breathers, than to trust a drug that's been around since 1975. Also, let's not talk about the role obesity plays in COVID-19 mortalities, that would be body shaming.

Here's the truth, in a easy-to-follow format for the aggressive vaccine pushers who want you to be just like them.

From Tuesday's full episode of Louder with Crowder:

from Steven Crowder Says