Sunday, May 2, 2021

Cop Has Breakdown Over Left's Anti-Police Rhetoric: 'I Am So God Damned Tired ... '

Cop Has Breakdown Over Left's Anti-Police Rhetoric: 'I Am So God Damned Tired ... '
Brodigan - May 02, 2021 at 07:50AM


Police have been turning to social media to speak out against the left's anti-police rhetoric. Some officers are simply looking to open up a line of communication to address the media's gaslighting. Others turn to satire. Occasionally, you get a cop who lands a zinger on some leftist schmuck shoving their smartphone in the officer's face. The latest of these videos to go viral is a more emotional one. If you have a law enforcement officer in your life, ten bucks say while they may not express it, they feel exactly like this man does.

I wake up every morning and kiss my family goodbye knowing there's a possibility I won't come home. I am tired of every time I wake up in the morning there is someone else polarizing the fact that maybe law enforcement is "just not a good thing." All of us are not bad. I am not as they are. Most of us are not. There are bad people in every career. I am so god damned tired. TIRED! TIRED!

I'm so tired. I give everything. I give EVERYTHING!

I'm tired.

I don't see things getting better any time soon. Next comes a debate over the anti-police bill named after George Floyd. Leftist politicians, the media, and celebrities have already made clear division is the only way to push their agenda. The Joe Biden White House has made it clear whose side they're on, and it's not the cops. More and more officers are going to keep leaving the force. Leading to an increase in crime. Leading to Democrats blaming that on the police too.

If you know someone on the job, pray for their safety and that they make it home each night to their families. More and more of them are going to need it.

Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!

from Steven Crowder Says