Monday, May 24, 2021

Disgusting: Thug Out on Bail After Beating Jewish Man Unconscious is Given Hero's Welcome

Disgusting: Thug Out on Bail After Beating Jewish Man Unconscious is Given Hero's Welcome
Brodigan - May 24, 2021 at 08:00AM


There has been an increase in anti-Jewish hate crimes in New York City. You may not know it because the perpetrators aren't Trump supporters, so the media doesn't care. Waseem Awawdeh was not wearing a MAGA hat when he beat a Jewish man with a crutch and pepper-sprayed him. He's already out on bail. Because, again, this takes place in New York City.

Here's the hero's welcome he received from other antisemitic thugs.

Judging by these quotes from the New York Post prior to Awawdeh's release, I'll give you three guesses what he plans on doing next:

"If I could do it again, I would do it again," he told one of his jailers, according to a prosecutor at Awawdeh's Saturday arraignment in Manhattan Criminal Court. "I have no problem doing it again."

As for the man he attacked?

"I have a concussion," [the man] said. "I had an X-ray on my wrist. It's not broken, but it's messed up. Every time I move it, it's in pain, probably sprained. I have bruises all over my body. I have a black eye. My face is banged up. I'm just sore all over my body. They were kicking me in my ribs, my stomach."

He said the attack had made him rethink wearing his yarmulke in public in the future.

Unclear is if this attack was a result of the AOC effect. There has been an increase in antisemitic attacks as more prominent social media influencers like Rep. AOC have turned up their anti-Jewish rhetoric. This rhetoric is common among liberals and progressives throughout the country on a regular basis. After Israel defended itself against a terror attack, Rep. AOC and others have been ratcheting up their rhetoric, including accusing Israel of "war crimes." Though now it appears the message from Democrats is that there are very fine people on both sides.

Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!



from Steven Crowder Says