Thursday, May 6, 2021

TikTok Cop Opens Up on What Led to Viral Breakdown: 'The things I saw traveling home to my family ...'

TikTok Cop Opens Up on What Led to Viral Breakdown: 'The things I saw traveling home to my family ...'
Brodigan - May 06, 2021 at 07:01AM


Police have been forced to turn to social media to defend themselves from the slanderous hate directed their way from Democrats, the mainstream media (but I repeat myself), and celebrities (but I again repeat myself). TikTok is the only way to have their voices heard, because CNN sure as hell isn't interested in hearing it. The most emotional video was this emotional breakdown of Major Kelvin Dingle. The former Marine explained what led to his breakdown. If you know anyone on the job, no doubt they've experienced the same.

Bias & Cowardice Of Chauvin Jurors on FULL Display | Louder With Crowder youtu.be



from Steven Crowder Says