Saturday, June 5, 2021

"I Forgot His Name': Idiot Social Justice Protester Brain Farts, Doesn't Know Why He's There

"I Forgot His Name': Idiot Social Justice Protester Brain Farts, Doesn't Know Why He's There
Brodigan - June 05, 2021 at 09:09AM


Social justice protesters aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the loot crate. They think the laws of gravity don't apply to them. They can get easily manipulated. My favorite in the genre are the mayonnaise-looking trust fund babies lecturing African-Americans about black lives mattering. Here's a fool who doesn't even know why he's there. We all assumed this was the case of most protesters. It's nice to have video evidence.

Hat's off to The Post Millennial, a website rapidly becoming your destination for epic sLOLcial justice fails.

Like f*ck all that sh*t. Bro, we're holding space obviously for ... I'm not gonna lie, I forgot his name.

Winston Smith.

Alright, so, we're here, you know, showing solidarity for Winston Smith.

I see where this is going. Smith is a murder suspect wanted on a "state arrest warrant for possession of a firearm by a felon." Law enforcement officers tried to arrest him. He resisted, pulled a handgun while resisting, and got swiss cheese'd up when he forced LEOs to have to defend their own lives. Hence, Smith's "supporters" peacefully setting dumpsters on fire in his memory.

Seriously, bros. "Dumpster fire" was only meant to be a metaphor. You aren't supposed to literally set them on fire to symbolize how much you suck at life. Also, girls who call themselves a "hot mess" are usually just a mess.

I didn't, I didn't even know about it.

You still don't.

So just y'all know, the person that was shot up in there, his name was Winston Smith. Don't forget that name. Make sure y'all remember this sh*t because we're going to fight for him.

The LEO involved shooting of what's his name happened on Thursday. We should know by Monday morning's CNN if the guy with the face is nationwide outrage-worthy. I just feel bad for the kids who showed up expecting a Will Smith concert. "Summertime" is my jam, and if I found out I was actually there for Winston Smith, I'd burn sh*t too.

Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!

from Steven Crowder Says