Friday, June 18, 2021

Surprises Military with Movie Preview, Patriotic Message: 'You Make It Possible to Live My Dream'

Surprises Military with Movie Preview, Patriotic Message: 'You Make It Possible to Live My Dream'
Brodigan - June 18, 2021 at 09:14AM


Chris Pratt is a favorite of ours because he keeps doing Chris Pratt things. They differ from typical A-list actor things that sound like the actor hates half the country that has a different opinion from theirs. Pratt always expresses his gratitude for the country he lives in, the people who defend it, and the life he's been provided by both. The actor surprised some active-duty members away from their families for Father's Day. Their families are being treated to a special meal, and they're all going to be able to watch a sneak peek of his movie "The Tomorrow War."

Pratt also took the opportunity to once again express his gratitude. Because he's Chris Pratt and he keeps doing Chris Pratt things.

My favorite part of this life that I've been blessed to be able to live and lead is to be able to openly show support for our men and women in uniform. You mean the world to me, I mean that.

I understand that the life I live inside of a bubble of protection that you provide for me. Just know, I do not take it for granted. I'm living my dream and I know you're making that possible. Thank you.

The actor has been on a patriotic roll lately. He has another project where as a producer, he's making sure they employ as many veterans as they can. For Memorial Day, he reminded the anti-American haters on Instagram what allows them to be anti-American haters.

Bottom line, Chris Pratt is legit. He should be celebrated at every opportunity. If I ever have a kid, boy or girl, their middle name at least is going to be "@PrattPrattPratt."

Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!

from Steven Crowder Says