Saturday, February 5, 2022

Jordan Peterson Shares Photo With Skrillex, Causing the DJs Fans to Go Into Full Meltdown

Jordan Peterson Shares Photo With Skrillex, Causing the DJs Fans to Go Into Full Meltdown
Brodigan - February 05, 2022 at 08:48AM


Jordan Peterson spoke in Miami on Friday and shared a pictured with American DJ Skrillex. I'll be honest, I don't know much about Skrillex. Other than he almost destroyed the Zac Brown Band when Zac went through a weird EDM phase. Now, Skrillex is killing his own career judging by his fans who are in full meltdown.

If you did a Venn diagram of people who listen to EDM and people who hate Jordan Peterson, it would be most of a circle. Like most Jordan Peterson haters, I doubt many of them have ever heard Jordan Peterson speak. They just know to hate him because other haters on Twitter told them to. Those haters also have never heard Peterson speak. It's a vicious cycle.

Anyway, Skirillex fans are big mad.

I don't know what going "Joker mode" means, but it can't be good. It also depends on what joker: Heath Ledger? Joaquin Phoenix? Jared Leto? If he went Ceaser Romero mode that would be funny.

This fan is using Lobstergate as an excuse to get a phone call from her favorite artist.

This lady is giving Skrillex a 24 hour ultimatum to apologize before she calls some guy named Trevor. I don't know who Trevor is or what project he's doing, but I'm sure he hates Jordan Peterson, too.

I... I don't know what this means.

This isn't an attack on either man. I just thought it was funny.

I'm sure the meltdowns and freak-outs are going to grow more insane from here. Capped off by an apology by Skrillex that he had no idea what Jordan Peterson was about. Even though, he knew enough to get a pass to hang out with Peterson backstage. Skrillex will be sorry if you were offended.

Or maybe there is something more going on, and they are working on collaborating. And the Jordan Peterson X Skrillex mixtape is about to drop. I might join the haters if it ever does.

The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!

from Steven Crowder Says