Saturday, November 13, 2021

Demi Lovato: I've Made Contact With Aliens and Would Absolutely Date One

Demi Lovato: I've Made Contact With Aliens and Would Absolutely Date One
Joseph Gunderson - November 13, 2021 at 09:42AM


Pop Tart Demi Lovato is nothing if not a character. Nearly all celebrities seem to harbor a certain level of crazy. To we normies, this is simply assumed. They're just weird people. But Demi Lovato acts as if she was given an extra heaping spoonful of crazy at some point.

After starting her new career looking for aliens—the outer space kind, not the illegal kind—we've been waiting with bated breath for something interesting. Is she going to join forces with the Ancient Aliens guys? Will Lovato herself be abducted by aliens? It sure seems like she would enjoy the latter.

Lovato has achieved the unbelievable! Seriously, I don't believe it, but you decide for yourself. She has made contact with extraterrestrials!

"I have made contact[…] It's not been in like, the 'E.T. phone home,' type of sense, but I made contact by meditating and looking up and seeing things in the sky that weren't there when I started meditating."

Groundbreaking! Astonishing! Such a profound advancement in human knowledge!

I'm wondering if she started "meditating" before the sun went down, and when she opened her eyes, the stars had come out. Or saw an airplane. She's not playing with a full deck, y'all.

I don't know what made the interviewer ask the next question, but I'm glad it was asked.

Interviewer: "If there was an ET that hit every box of criteria that would be like the most ideal partner, would you date an ET?"

Lovato: "Yes, absolutely[…] I am so tired of humans! I am so tired of humans and their human bullshit. I am so over it! Bring me an alien!"

First, we must point out how Lovato is a bigot for calling her would-be lover an "alien". Second, what exactly would be the criteria for the perfect alien boyfriend? Is she looking for large, lifeless black eyes, or is she more of a xenomorph kinda girl? These are important questions, and the interviewer has failed us by not asking them.

Regardless, Lovato is a weirdo, and it's incredibly funny.

Final thought: Do you believe Demi is the only celebrity who would date an alien? I can't help but think Taylor Swift is also "tired of humans". If she widened her dating pool, it would certainly provide more material for her angsty breakup music.

Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!

from Steven Crowder Says