Thursday, October 8, 2020

Idiot Mark Ruffalo Accuses Pence of ‘White Male Supremacy’ for Debating Kamala Harris

Idiot Mark Ruffalo Accuses Pence of ‘White Male Supremacy’ for Debating Kamala Harris
Brodigan - October 08, 2020 at 08:56AM


I wanted to call this "Hollywood Douche Mansplains Kamala Harris Getting REKT by Mike Pence," but Facebook might call that clickbait. Kamala Harris did not have a good evening during the vice presidential debate, so you just knew the hot takes making excuses for it would be to accuse Pence of being sexist over the way he *checks notes* disagreed with his opponent at a debate. Some of the hot takes would have even found a way to blame it on Harris having more melanin in her skin than the mayonnaise looking vice president. But Mark Ruffalo really white knighted the f*** out of it with this mind-numbingly idiotic tweet.

What's ironic is that if I could think of one .gif to describe how bad last night was for Kamala Harris? It would be of Ruffalo's one memorable performance:

I'm curious what these perma-offended woke twats think Pence was supposed to do DURING A DEBATE. What response would be acceptable?

Excuse me, Ms. Moderator. But I would like to give my beautiful and brave equal on this stage 30% more speaking time to make up for the seventy cents on the dollar womyn make compared to cisgender males like myself. Also, my whiteness shames me. Just thought I should throw that out there. Come to think of it, we can all agree than men have spoken enough in this country, so I'll just sit here in silence and ponder how I can be a better ally.

Senator Harris is running to be the vice president of the United States. If people think she is so made of brittle candy glass that she can't handle disagreements at a debate — a debate where she did more than her share of interrupting because IT WAS A DEBATE — then she is not qualified to be a heartbeat away from the leader of the free world. Also, the criticism rings hollow from leftist d!ickheads like Ruffalo who are going to be mansplaining their asses off when Amy Coney Barrett shows up for her supreme court hearing.

from Steven Crowder Says