Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Cardi B Discovers There Are Trump Fans in Los Angeles, and They Scare Her

Cardi B Discovers There Are Trump Fans in Los Angeles, and They Scare Her
Brodigan - October 28, 2020 at 09:47AM


The alternate headline to this article is "MAGA Makes Cardi B's WAP a DAP," but this is a family site and I'm sure someone on Facebook would fact-check me. Though the entertainer (?) was scared to see Trump supporters in Los Angeles. This was shortly before the alleged arrest of Offset, her babydaddy whom she may or may not still be with. If a lot of those words just confused you, just trust me that the previous sentence made sense.

I can understand being confused and surprised to see MAGA out in the open in Los Angeles all willy-nilly like that. It would surprise me too. Though L.A. MAGAs look like they're a lot of fun (see BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTERS GO VIRAL FOR AWESOME PRO-AMERICA MESSAGE and TRUMP FANS TURNED A VILLAGE PEOPLE CLASSIC INTO A MAGA ANTHEM). But scared? I think someone is being a little overdramatic.

Also, let's not act like when Cardi B is out in public, she's not rolling with deep security.

from Steven Crowder Says