Thursday, October 29, 2020

Democrat City Council Member Endorses Trump with Fiery Speech That Could Put Michigan in Play

Democrat City Council Member Endorses Trump with Fiery Speech That Could Put Michigan in Play
Brodigan - October 29, 2020 at 11:46AM


Maurice Davis is an African-American city councilman in Flint, Michigan. He supported Hillary Clinton four years ago. For the presidential race next Tuesday, this African-American councilman from a state Joe Biden is up seven points-ish in the polls, came out today to endorse Donald Trump. Not only is Councilman Davis endorsing Trump, but he gave a fiery speech that makes one of the best cases for the president I've heard yet.

Right now the narrative has been spent, President Trump is full of hate. Let me tell you something, the Democrats are full of hate. I'm tired. I'm a Democrat, I've been a Democrat all my life. The last four years I voted for Hillary Clinton. This year I decided to go with President Trump. I am not a bootlicker, I am not an Uncle Tom. I'm none of those things.

Instead of being the divided states of America, it's time to be the United States of America. Do y'all understand what I am telling you?

I know I do. I also know that local officials can tend to have more of an influence in their communities than more national politicians do, and that in 2016 the vote difference in Michigan was under 11,000 votes. Every. Single. Vote. Counts. Especially in some of our cities, where Trump has been making surprising inroads with black and hispanic voters (see DONALD TRUMP SEEING A SURGE IN BLACK SUPPORT JUST BEFORE ELECTION DAY and UFC'S JORGE MASVIDAL SHARES A VERY PERSONAL REASON FOR SUPPORTING DONALD TRUMP).

Now, much like fig jam with a nice brie (sorry, the girlfriend just got in to charcuterie), I want you to pair this speech with this Democrat congresswoman informing CNN who the Michigan auto workers are voting for. HINT: It's not the guy who likes sniffing children.

Dem Rep Concedes Auto Workers In MI “Were Very Clear W/ Me…They Were Voting For Pres Trump” www.youtube.com

Just my opinion, but Trump winning is going to take another upset. Supporters of the candidate who is behind can sometimes rely too much on anecdotal evidence and a "secret voter." It's sometimes a fools errand, made complicated in 2020 because it feels exactly like it did four years ago when Donald Trump shocked everyone. A lot of things have to come together for an upset to happen again. That doesn't mean it can't happen again.

When elected officials are coming out to endorse the guy who is behind and expect to lose, when the media is reporting that the streets are talking and it doesn't match what people have been telling pollsters, it can very well happen again. Call your friends and family who haven't voted yet. Share videos like from Councilman Davis. There are 96 hours left to hustle and grind, one voters at a time. Don't let up.

Ted Cruz SLAMS Jack Dorsey: Plus, Democrats want MORE Tech Censorship! | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be

Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.



from Steven Crowder Says