Thursday, October 15, 2020

Ted Cruz to Subpoena Twitter CEO to Answer for ‘Election Interference’

Ted Cruz to Subpoena Twitter CEO to Answer for ‘Election Interference’
Brodigan - October 15, 2020 at 12:47PM


The seemingly coordinated way Big Tech has censored "that story" is bordering on the absurd. I find myself to be a rather articulate person, even with stories where my initial reaction is, "Yeah, I got nothing." But the way Facebook and ESPECIALLY Twitter have acted has tested my ability to form sentences (see UNREAL: TWITTER NOW CENSORING GOVERNMENT WEBSITES and BREAKING: THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN SUPPORTS BIG TECH CENSORSHIP). Thankfully, Ted Cruz is never at a loss for words. He also has something else I don't have: Subpoena power.


PoliSci Student Doesn't Understand Supreme Court (ACB Change My Mind) | Louder With Crowder youtu.be

Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.



from Steven Crowder Says