Sunday, October 4, 2020

Donald Trump Addressed the American People from Walter Reed: 'We're Going to Beat COVID'

Donald Trump Addressed the American People from Walter Reed: 'We're Going to Beat COVID'
Brodigan - October 04, 2020 at 08:58AM


On Friday, Donald Trump was transferred to Walter Reed Medical Center "out of an abundance of caution" due to him coming down with a case of the 'rona. Of course, this is to the excitement of classless Democrats (see THESE HATEFUL LIBERAL REACTIONS TO TRUMP'S COVID NEWS PROVE WHAT SIDE IS "DIVIDING US" and A CRAZY LADY DROVE SIX CHILDREN AROUND TO STEAL TRUMP SIGNS. THEN POLICE CAUGHT HER....). The president addressed the American people from Walter Reed to update us that he's on the mend, and he'll be back to the Oval Office soon enough.

We're working hard to get me back. I have to get all the way back because we still have to make America great again. We've done an awfully good job of that but we still have steps to go and I have to finish that job. I'll be back, I think, I'll be back soon.

We're going to beat the coronavirus, or whatever you want to call it, and we're going to beat it soundly.

As for how this affects the rest of the election, honestly, hell if I know. 2020 hasn't made a lick of sense and Joe Biden has been defying both logic and gravity since the start of the Democrat primaries. The vice presidential debate is still on for next week. I'm assuming the presidential debates are both still set. What happens from here...I don't know, and quite frankly I am not sure if I want to find out. Hit me up in the comment section: where do you think things are going go? What's going to happen next?

The bottom line is that the President of the United States is on the mend and is going to be okay.

from Steven Crowder Says