Thursday, March 31, 2022

Chris Rock Breaks Silence, Audio Catches His First Comments About the Oscars

Chris Rock Breaks Silence, Audio Catches His First Comments About the Oscars
Brodigan - March 31, 2022 at 06:44AM


Chris Rock returned to the stage for the first time since Happy Oscars Slapsgiving. We have heard from everyone else about what they felt about the situation. You would assume Rock has some thoughts to share, as well. He does, or at least he will. He just didn't last night and wanted to tell a few jokes instead.

“How was your weekend?”

“I don’t have like a bunch of sh*t about what happened. So, if you came to hear that I’m not, I had like a whole [set] I wrote before this weekend. And I’m still kinda processing what happened.”

“So, at some point I’ll talk about that sh*t. [...] I’m gonna tell some jokes.”

That's more than I was even expecting him to say. I was expecting the funniest thing about the evening to be people who paid over a thousand dollars a ticket to see Chris Rock walk out on stage and "Getting Jiggy With It" and otherwise not address the situation. He gave it more attention than I was expecting.

For you youngbloods, "Getting Jiggy With It" is a Will Smith song. Prior to becoming the world's most famous cuck, Will Smith was a rapper. Walking out on stage to one of Will's songs would have been the equivalent of Joe Rogan coming out to Neil Young's "Keep on Rocking in the Free World." When Rock addresses what happened, it will probably be on Rogan's podcast and not on stage. Or he'll show up randomly on a Friday night at Yuk Yuks in Schenectady and do five minutes on it.

The only thing left now is the teary Will Smith interview. You know that's coming.

The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!

from Steven Crowder Says