Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Transgender Couple Attempts Breastfeeding, Science and Biology Get in the Way

Transgender Couple Attempts Breastfeeding, Science and Biology Get in the Way
Brodigan - July 13, 2021 at 07:24AM


It's bad form to start off a blog post with "yeah, I've got nothing." But my editor is on vacation. Watch this video while I collect my thoughts. Let me just say this. The @libsoftiktok Twitter account is our most valuable resource and needs to be protected at all costs.

Meet Petrona and Ahanu. The couple was featured on "9 Months with Courteney Cox." They just had a baby. Ahanu is the birthing person. Petrona is the one attempting to breastfeed.

The baby has been able to latch, but I've not been able to produce any milk. That's okay because I'm going to supplement the feeding with formula so that my baby is still getting the nutrients that they need but I'm still feeling hopeful.

Petrona has been unable to produce milk because, as far as I can tell, she was not born with biologically working breasts that produce milk after childbirth. Because she is not a birthing person. The baby was able to latch because the baby thought it was hungry and thought it was being fed. The baby was not being fed. There was no food being produced. That means the baby was just ... just sucking on someone's nipple.

In the olden days, that was called abuse. In 2021, it's called inclusivity. A brave new world where a woman who doesn't want to see another woman's ding-dong in the women's locker room is told that she not only has to see another woman's ding-dong, she has to admire how beautiful and brave it is.

I don't make the rules. I just suppress my disgust for the sake of Big Tech's community guidelines. But rest assured, I am thinking what you're thinking. I am tasting the same bile in the back of my mouth that you are. I also don't think "inclusivity" is why this particular couple was chosen for a television show.

Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!

from Steven Crowder Says