Monday, January 10, 2022

Bob Saget's Last Tweet Serves as a Lesson to All of Us How Fragile Life Can Be

Bob Saget's Last Tweet Serves as a Lesson to All of Us How Fragile Life Can Be
Brodigan - January 10, 2022 at 08:01AM


If you grew up in the 80s, Bob Saget was your first "TV dad." Danny Tanner was our Ward Cleaver, Mike Brady, and Howard Cunningham. Then as you got older you discovered he had a career as an adult comic who liked to work blue, and it brought on a whole new appreciation for him. He was also the narrator on "How I Met Your Mother," the last sitcom I can say I truly enjoyed. Like everyone is in America, I was shocked and taken aback to hear that he died.

Reading the tributes coming in from his peers in the comedy industry is a who's who of everyone I've ever known to be funny. But it's Bob Saget's last tweet from the night before he passed I find to be the most moving.

"Loved tonight’s show @PV_ConcertHall in Jacksonville. Appreciative audience. Thanks again to @RealTimWilkins for opening. I had no idea I did a 2 hr set tonight. I’m happily addicted again to this shit."

I wrote about the importance of time last year when the government was encouraging people to waste it. When Bob Saget hit send on that tweet, he had no idea it would be his last communication with the world. He had no idea it would be his last time on stage. Bob Saget's final moments on Earth were spent celebrating the love and appreciation of what he'd been blessed to do. How much different it would have been if he knew that was his last moment. We should all spend each day as if we don't know we won't have any more of them. Appreciating all WE'VE been blessed with and all the little things you don't normally notice.

And just because we could all use a few NSFW laughs to start the day:

I'm Coming Back With a Vengeance. Watch Out YouTube. See You Tuesday youtu.be



from Steven Crowder Says