Tuesday, December 15, 2020

JP Sears Reminds Us How Brave it is to Blindly Follow the Media

JP Sears Reminds Us How Brave it is to Blindly Follow the Media
Brodigan - December 15, 2020 at 07:46AM


Unlike Facebook's "independent" "fact" "checkers," I know that you know this is tongue-in-cheek. Unlike the media, I don't think the people reading this right now are morons. But since it's Big Tech's world and we all just live in it, consider this my official declaration of satire. It's not my intent to mislead you into believing the media wants you to shut up and do what you're told. I would never do that. That's not the type of person I am. I'm only here to share a video from comedian JP Sears that gave me a chuckle.

If YOU see any similarities between this video and CNN, that's your own conclusion.

HEY YOUTUBE, BAN THIS: Can You Even THINK About Voter Fraud? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be

Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.



from Steven Crowder Says