Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Jordan Peterson Calls Government Response to Pandemic YEARS AGO: 'One Tiny Step at a Time...'

Jordan Peterson Calls Government Response to Pandemic YEARS AGO: 'One Tiny Step at a Time...'
Brodigan - December 08, 2021 at 08:08AM


Take a moment to reflect on the past two years, plus fifteen days to flatten the curve. Think about all the restrictions the government enforced, whether it be in America, Canada, or the glorified penal colony of Australia. Now, watch this clip of Jordan Peterson from what I'm guessing was his first appearance on "The Joe Rogan Experience." It's his original Los Angeles studio.

Rogan didn't understand "how it gets to this point." Peterson answered and what he says sounds eerily familiar.

"Things get to terrible places one tiny step at a time. If I encroach on you, and I'm sophisticated about it[...] I'm going to encroach right to the point where you start to protest. Then I'm going to stop. Then I'm going to wait. Then you're going to calm down. Then I'm going to encroach again right to the point where you protest. Then I'm going to stop. Then I'm going to wait. And I'm just going to do that forever. And before you know it you're going to be back three miles from where you started, and you'll have done it one step at a time. And then you'll go "oh, how did I get here?" And the answer was "well, I pushed you a little farther than you should have gone and you agreed."

Just saying, Australia didn't start with quarantine detention centers. It started with authorities showing up at your house asking "so what's with this Facebook post?" There's a new variant now, as there will always be. Countries are starting to enforce restrictions again.

Why? Because when they pushed us a little further, we agreed.

Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!

from Steven Crowder Says