Saturday, August 8, 2020

Hasbro Pulls Troll Doll Because of a Button in the Doll's Private Area

Hasbro Pulls Troll Doll Because of a Button in the Doll's Private Area
Brodigan - August 08, 2020 at 09:15AM


This story cuts a little close to home, because my niece loves the Trolls. She has the toys, the coloring books, and the Legos. We regularly have dance parties to the soundtrack. Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick covering "True Colors" is her jam. We're even going shopping next week for her birthday, where I'm sure one of the things she picks out has to do with Trolls. Had we come home and I discovered this on one of the dolls, my anger would only be matched my by migraine my brain would be getting trying to remember non-curse words to replace the curse words I would want to say if there weren't kids around.

From Garrett Foster's Memorial | Louder With Crowder youtu.be

Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.



from Steven Crowder Says