Monday, March 1, 2021

Andrew Cuomo Victim-Blames? Claims 'Playful Banter' Misinterpreted as Sexual Harassment

Andrew Cuomo Victim-Blames? Claims 'Playful Banter' Misinterpreted as Sexual Harassment
Brodigan - March 01, 2021 at 08:16AM


This settles it once and for all. Andrew Cuomo is the idiot brother. Not that Chris Cuomo doesn't keep the competition close. But after this past weekend, I think Andy is undisputed. The Emmy award-winning governor of New York was accused by a SECOND former aide of sexual harassment. His response was that he's sorry and it's his fault *checks notes* that people misinterpreted his questions about their sex lives.

At work sometimes I think I am being playful and make jokes that I think are funny. I do, on occasion, tease people in what I think is a good natured way.
I have teased people about their personal lives, their relationships, about getting married or not getting married. I mean no offense and only attempt to add some levity and banter to what is a very serious business.

Hoss, you (allegedly) asked a subordinate if she ever had sex with an older man.

The governor last week was hiring a new person to do communications for him. I don't know if this statement was written by new deputy communications director Candy Druomo. But whoever it was needs to be fired and blacklisted. That's without even getting into "What if a Republican said it?" Because if a Republican said it, CNN's Chris Cuomo would be dragging them out of bed and demanding they respond.

Let's be honest. The only reason Democrats are even speaking out now is that the further left NY Attorney General Letitia James effectively announced her gubernatorial run when she announced the original nursing home report. It gives Democrats the cover they need to admit what a piece of garbage they've known Cuomo is all along. Here's a spoiler about NY politics: "AG" is regularly known as "Aspiring Governor." Just ask the former AG, Chris' Idiot Brother.

"I'm sorry you misinterpreted me joking about your sex life AS YOUR BOSS." I'm not outraged as much as I am impressed someone thought this was a good idea.

from Steven Crowder Says