Thursday, March 11, 2021

Actress Stacey Dash Apologizes for Ever Being a Trump Supporter: 'I'm Sorry ...'

Actress Stacey Dash Apologizes for Ever Being a Trump Supporter: 'I'm Sorry ...'
Brodigan - March 11, 2021 at 08:00AM


Stacey Dash is a Hollywood actress. Or, she was a Hollywood actress. She was in Clueless. I seem to remember her in a Damon Wayans movie. There was a twenty-plus-year gap where I hadn't heard anything about her. Then she outed herself as a conservative and a Donald Trump supporter. Now that Trump lost, she wants to go back in the closet. She's sorry for supporting Donald Trump. She's lashing out about Fox News. And she's done with politics.

From the Daily Mail:

Actress turned political pundit Stacey Dash is apologizing for offensive comments she made while working as a Fox News conservative commentator. Dash, an ardent Trump support, has turned on the former president and called out the Capitol riots as 'appalling and stupid' in an interview with DailyMailTV

"I've lived my life being angry, which is what I was on Fox News. I was the angry, conservative, Black woman. And at that time in my life, it was who I was. here are things that I am sorry for. Things that I did say, that I should not have said them the way I said them."

Look, I suppose it's possible she changed her mind. Our political opinions evolve ...

She says she wants to continue acting, despite being blacklisted by Hollywood 'That's who Stacey was, but that's not who Stacey is now. Stacey's someone who has compassion, empathy,' she said.

Twitter, I'm sure you can imagine, is not amused. Though, very amusing about Dash's newfound revelations about her life.



Oh, Stacey. You could have signed a picture deal with the Daily Wire like a normal actress does. Stood strong in her convictions. Instead, Dash made the most transparent decision imaginable. Liberals see through it. Conservatives see through it. I'm guessing Hollywood is going to see through it too unless she goes on a MAJOR apology tour. Make a few appearances on MSNBC and CNN bashing Republicans and everything she claimed to believe for a few years.

If not, I'm hoping she wasn't counting on a Clueless reboot. I don't think that call is ever going to come.

from Steven Crowder Says