Thursday, November 5, 2020

Liberal Protester Finds Out the Hard Way What Happens When You Spit On NYPD

Liberal Protester Finds Out the Hard Way What Happens When You Spit On NYPD
Brodigan - November 05, 2020 at 09:26AM


I have no idea why they are protesting in New York City. Honestly, I can't really say I care, either. There may have been something on the news about a "Count Every Vote" rally. Which, if for some reason people in Nevada or Pennsylvania weren't going to count votes, I'm sure they totes will now that a bunch of leftists were carrying on in the West Village. But while I don't care why there were protests, I do so enjoying watching protesters get their comeuppance.

Here's the thing with the NYPD. You can scream in their face and call them names all you want (see NYPD COMMISSIONER GOES OFF ON NYC LEADERS, CALLING THEM "COWARDS" AND "FAILING AT EVERY LEVEL" and BLM AGGRESSIVELY THREATENS FEMALE OFFICER. DOES HER LIFE MATTER?). They're professionals. They can take it. Once you spit on them? You've kinda given them an excuse.

My main question is, where was her mask? Doesn't she known we're still in the middle of a pandemic? I haven't checked with the experts yet, but I believe you can still catch the coronavirus until Joe Biden is sworn in. Only then is it safe for you to carry on with your life. What the cop should have been doing is writing her a $50 ticket. Instead, he let himself get spit on. Now he has to get a COVID test and quarantine for fourteen days.

EXIT QUESTION: What are the odds that the spitter is actually a trust fund baby? I'd say at least 5 to 1.

from Steven Crowder Says