Monday, November 9, 2020

AOC Might Quit Politics After the 2020 Election Results

AOC Might Quit Politics After the 2020 Election Results
Brodigan - November 09, 2020 at 07:18AM


Democrats and the left at large had a horrible election 2020. Sure, the presidential race, while in dispute, is still going their way. Other than that, they choked from sea to shining sea (see CLUELESS NANCY PELOSI SAYS SHE 'WON THE WAR' AFTER LOSING OVER TEN SEATS IN THE HOUSE and ANDREW YANG WARNS DEMOCRATS ON EXTREMISM, IMMEDIATELY GETS PROVEN RIGHT AND TOLD TO [EXPLETIVE] HIMSELF). It's remarkable. They even lost seats in the northeast, and instead of gaining statehouses, they lost a few, leaving the GOP in better shape for redistricting than they were ten years ago.

It was so bad that Rep. AOC might quit politics over it. Well, that and the fact that her party is constantly yelling "YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US" at her. Enjoy these partisanly cherrypicked quotes from a recent New York Times interview.

I've been begging the party to let me help them for two years. I offered to help every single swing district Democrat with their operation. And every single one of them, but five, refused my help.

I don't even know if I want to be in politics. It's the incoming. It's the stress. It's the violence. It's the lack of support from your own party. It's your own party thinking you're the enemy.

I'm serious when I tell people the odds of me running for higher office and the odds of me just going off trying to start a homestead somewhere — they're probably the same.

Of course, I don't think she's actually going to quit. She's just being extra. Her ego would never let her quit, and even if she did, she would still be the intellectual thought leader of the Democrat party. We'll all make sure of it, because these clicks don't bait themselves.

Also, I would be disappointed to see her go. Everyone is hoping she'll run a primary challenge against Chuck Schumer in two years, which would be amazing. There isn't enough popcorn to pop in all of upstate New York. Which Rep. AOC would never step foot in.

from Steven Crowder Says