Wednesday, November 25, 2020

JP Sears Prepares You for Being More Obedient to Your Government This Holiday Season

JP Sears Prepares You for Being More Obedient to Your Government This Holiday Season
Brodigan - November 25, 2020 at 07:39AM


If you're like me, you're asking yourself, "Self, how can I conform more to my government this year?" Believe me, I get you. You already wear your mask everywhere. Haven't seen your elderly parents in months for their own safety. Not only do you agree to limit what you do in your home, you openly snitch on your neighbors when they disobey. Yet you still feel like you can do more! Here's my personal life coach JP Sears to teach YOU how to be more obedient.

Patriots FIGHT Back! Best Examples | Louder With Crowder youtu.be

Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.



from Steven Crowder Says