Friday, September 11, 2020

Woman Makes Serious Money Acting Like a 'Kinky' Dog Because Our Culture is in Serious Decline

Woman Makes Serious Money Acting Like a 'Kinky' Dog Because Our Culture is in Serious Decline
Courtney Kirchoff - September 11, 2020 at 02:39PM


Two things about this story are equally terrible. One, a young woman is making a lucrative career by acting like a dog on camera, and two, all the perverts making it possible. Meet Jenna Phillips. She gave up what was likely a decent job as an optician to pretend to be a dog. Including a dog that pees inside, eats dog food, and plays fetch. I would be sorry to bring this story to your attention, but I have points to make about how far we've strayed from the light.

From The Mirror:

She used to pretend to be a puppy, rolling around, fetching balls and loved getting praise like 'good girl.'

During her two years as an optician Jenny started an OnlyFans account where she posted 'vanilla content' for the first 18 months.

It was only when she met two men in Chicago who told her more about the 'pet play scene' that she decided to learn more.

That's when she decided to kink it up for cash. Don't judge, it happens to everyone. There you are taking selfies and you think to yourself, "Self, what if I put on a dog collar, some short shorts or nothing at all, and crawl around on the floor barking for cash?"

A lot of people try to claim that a criticism of something is condemning the right to do it. No, dummies. I'm not criticizing Jenna and her freaky fans' right to be weird. I'm criticizing the weird itself. Same right that says Jenna can be a Labradoodle-do-me grants me the right to pen terrible dog puns.

"The majority of the puppy community is for gay men. Whenever I went shopping for the gear, it was only really for men.
"I thought screw it, why don't I create the market? I know there's a demand for it so why don't I supply it?
"It's now my full time job. My revenue has increased 100 times since I move to puppy play content. I'm making six figures monthly."

Ah, the free market at work. Good Girl here saw an opportunity to own her piece of the market, and raised a leg to it. Now she's dominating it and probably making more money than the most of us. Which should help console her as I tell her what a bad girl she's being and she should rub her nose in it.

She probably has a video of just that and used the revenue from it to buy a car I couldn't afford.

All this to say our culture could probably use a little more respect, as well as some willingness to reach out to someone so clearly in need of help. Jenna has admitted she likes being praised, and that's one reason she acts like a dog. She's looking for validation and is finding it in a terrible place. So sure, this post is mocking in nature. But we should probably be sad for this poor woman. Are there people in her life who're watching this happen without offering help? I ask because of this quotation:


The only time anyone has come up to us in person when we've been filming said 'I don't know what you're doing, but it looks awesome so keep it up'. That was cool.

I'm not suggesting we point fingers or smack her bottom with a rolled up newspaper. But has anyone tried offering her some help? Anyone? Or are the possible do-gooders in her life terrified of being canceled and banished from society for questioning Jenna's identity?

from Steven Crowder Says