Friday, September 18, 2020

Teachers REFUSE to Let This Kid Wear a Mask in Class ... Because It Says 'Hooters'

Teachers REFUSE to Let This Kid Wear a Mask in Class ... Because It Says 'Hooters'
Brodigan - September 18, 2020 at 07:32AM


This involves two of my most favorite things to write about: boobs and tyrannical regulations. It's even only marginally about mammories, as you'll see. They tell people we have to wear a mask for, I don't know, reasons (see HERE'S A CRAZY MASK NAZI SCREAMING IN A LITTLE GIRL'S FACE: 'I HOPE YOU DIE' and THE MASK NAZIS ARE COMING AFTER WWE'S RIC FLAIR FOR NOT WEARING ONE WHILE DRIVING HIS CAR). Now they want to tell you WHAT mask you are allowed to wear. It never ends. As this Florida fifth-grader found out when he was told he couldn't wear a mask from his favorite restaurant.

Hooters.

I wore it and she said it was not appropriate for school, and I asked her why and she said if you really want to know why, go ask the principal. [The principal] told me to take it off three times and I asked him why; he just said just take it off, so I took it off and I had to wear a different mask.

Little Man here is my new hero, and not just because he's mean-mugging on the news with his hood pulled up over his ball cap. He has convictions and he's going to stand up for them. It's not like the mask was a giant nipple or turned into excessive cleavage when he smooshed his mouth a little bit. It's orange. It has the name of a popular restaurant on it. Seriously, what next? Telling kids they can't have backpacks with their favorite characters? PAW Patrol is already on shaky ground because of the Biden supporters who want to defund the police as it is.

Stand up for what you believe in, son. I can only hope that when your dad takes you to Hooters this Sunday for wings and football, you are treated like the king that you are.

Fan Question: "What Would You Do If Biden Wins?" | Louder With Crowder youtu.be

Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.



from Steven Crowder Says