Thursday, June 25, 2020

White Leftist Gets BTFO'd Lecturing Black Cop on Racism

White Leftist Gets BTFO'd Lecturing Black Cop on Racism
Brodigan - June 25, 2020 at 12:50PM


My favorite new genre of content is clueless white liberals lecturing black police officers on not understanding racism and why police suck. Sure, it's a niche genre (see WHITE PRIVILEGE? 'BECKY' EXPLAINS RACISM TO BLACK POLICE OFFICERS and IDIOT WHITE LIBERAL CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY BLACK COP THINKS BLUE LIVES MATTER). But it says so much about what these protests are about and, most importantly, who these protesters actually are.

Here we have Other Becky having a rational discussion about police reform with a multiracial group of police officers she's super serious about having a super serious discussion with. The video starts after she initiated the conversation, but I can only guess.

Other Becky: A black person born into privilege is white!

Officer: What you're saying doesn't make any sense. Here, let's talk ...

Other Becky: OH MY GOD! GET AWAY FROM ME! I'M BEING INTIMIDATED!

Officer: I'm just trying to have a ...

Other Becky: Don't you race-shame me! I read "White Fragility."

Officer: *blinks twice*

Becky: You're not wearing a mask, sir. I don't want to get COVID.

Some people see the issues we are facing in our country and look to have earnest conversations to see if we can at least reach a mutual understanding, if not some actual solutions. Other people just want you to pay attention to them and think they care. Don't be a Becky. Be a Change My Mind table.

from Steven Crowder Says