Monday, June 29, 2020

Man Who Pointed Gun at BLM Protestors Speaks Out: I was in fear for my life!

Man Who Pointed Gun at BLM Protestors Speaks Out: I was in fear for my life!
Courtney Kirchoff - June 29, 2020 at 04:49PM


Whatever the full story of this is, if you trespass on private property, and your movement has a history of getting violent with people, their cars, their businesses, or their homes, expect to meet the pointy end of a firearm. I say this as someone with a home who is also in possession of firearms. A couple in St. Louis confronted Black Lives Matter protesters who stormed through their neighborhood (trespassing) in search of the mayor. The couple's video went viral for all the obvious reasons. Now, Mark McCloskey, or He Who Held the AR While Wearing a Pink Polo, has spoken out.

from Steven Crowder Says