Friday, June 26, 2020

Pathetic: 'Woke' Pelosi and Schumer Can't Remember George Floyd's Name

Pathetic: 'Woke' Pelosi and Schumer Can't Remember George Floyd's Name
Brodigan - June 26, 2020 at 02:06PM


I don't ask for much. I like my beer cold, my music loud, and for my leaders, if they're going to attack me and claim I don't think black lives matter, to remember the name of the black guy they're attacking me for. Because both Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer have been real scumbags over police reform (see DAN CRENSHAW EXPOSES THE TRUTH ABOUT DEMOCRATS AND "POLICE REFORM" and DEMOCRATS PROVE BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER TO THEM, AND TIM SCOTT IS PISSED). They've been so busy being scumbags, they can't even remember the name George Floyd. Granted, 95% of the protesters can't either. But I'd like to expect more of the speaker of the House and the Senate minority leader.

Wait for the media headlines. Republicans SEIZE on Schumer's Senior Moment! Republicans Are Weaponizing Nancy Pelosi's Senility and General Bitchiness! Floyd Taylor is Beating Donald Trump in a Hypothetical Matchup!

Any other Friday, I'd be laughing this off and making fun of two elderly Democrats for being stupid. But after the crap both of them pulled this week, especially Nancy Pelosi claiming Republicans were literally letting people get away with murder, both of them can step on a Lego that's been dipped in a bowl of the coronavirus. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer can't remember the name, let alone say the name. That means Schumer and Pelosi don't think that black lives matter. Those are the rules.

from Steven Crowder Says