Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Sweden Probably Had Cases of COVID-19 All the Way Back in November

Sweden Probably Had Cases of COVID-19 All the Way Back in November
Courtney Kirchoff - May 05, 2020 at 02:32PM


Last I heard, the first case of confirmed WuHuFlu in America was back in November 2019 in Spokane, Washington (I read it somewhere, can't find it right now). The earliest confirmed case I can find the news source for was in Snohomish, Washington in January. The patient traveled to and from Wuhan for reasons I don't think were ever explained. The reasons don't matter. What matters is, knowing what we know now about the degree of infection and how fast Kung Flu spreads, doesn't it stand to reason that more people were infected in November, December, January and February before America started Operation Overreaction? Over in Sweden, a country that didn't run about like headless chickens, is now saying it was possible they too had the rona as early as November. This according to their state epidemiologist Anders Tegnell.

According to the UK Daily Mail:

Sweden likely had coronavirus cases as early as November last year, the country's virus chief has revealed.
State epidemiologist Anders Tegnell claimed individual cases would have been detected among travelers from Wuhan. He told Sweden's TT news agency: 'There wasn't any spread [of infection] outside Wuhan until we saw it in Europe later.

'But I think that you could find individual cases among Wuhan travelers who were there in November to December last year. That doesn't sound at all strange, but rather very natural.'

His comments come following reports that a hospital in France revealed it had re-tested old flu samples and found a positive test for coronavirus on December 27.

Oh.

Sweden, though, can actually just shrug and act like all is normal as they go about partnering up to build a MALM dresser. That is, after all, how Ikea wants you to build things: never alone. I see you, frowning pudge man standing looking confused at your Ikea parts silently encouraging me to enlist a poor sap of a friend to build this dumb thing with me. I see you and I feel you judging me. Go eat your meatballs and leave me alone to my alone time.

Sweden didn't shutter its doors. It didn't even shutter its border. Sweden, though it encouraged some social distancing (as do I, and not just over a virus), didn't go all in on the absolute dumb of the COVID-PANDEMONIUM. Sweden didn't transform coronavirus into the new cult, rivaled only by Tom Cruise trashing Oprah's couch. Pardon me for citing this old fad of a poster, but Sweden kept calm and carried on. And did just about as well (if not better in some cases) than countries that embodied Chicken Little.

It's long past time Americans snapped the heck out of it. Maybe not you, the fabulous person reading this post. But those sheeple making ignorant, novel-length ramblings on Facebook about how masks are the new normal. Those dummies need to snap the heck out of it. The virus was around much longer than we all initially thought, spreading itself like a crack hoo in need of a fix. I'm sorry for the visual but I had to get a slut-shaming joke in there somewhere. You have your normal, I have mine.

There's a good chance you may have already had the virus. Or the sheeple making dumb all over social media have already had the virus and not even known it.

Let's just get back to normal already. Not the new normal, the normal normal.

from Steven Crowder Says