Tuesday, May 19, 2020

A Maryland Restaurant Has a Social Distancing Solution: Bumper Tables

A Maryland Restaurant Has a Social Distancing Solution: Bumper Tables
Brodigan - May 19, 2020 at 09:40AM


There are two things I miss from the old normal. One is being able to go to my gym (see NEW JERSEY GYM OWNER FACES JAIL TIME FOR LETTING PEOPLE WORK OUT and NEW JERSEY GYM REOPENS IN VIOLATION OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS. COPS REACTED WITH TRUE PATRIOTISM!). The other is not wanting to leave my house because I choose not to and not because the government is shaking a finger at me. However, every so often, I did like to go out and socialize and might do it again if bars and restaurants ever reopen. In Maryland, one restaurant is preparing for the day the government allows it to open again while still forcing customers to be socially distant: bumper tables.

Apologies for not embedding the video (it wouldn't let me) but you wanna click the link to watch and then come back here. Also, watch this tweet:

Real Heroes Don't Use Tik Tok | Louder With Crowder youtu.be

Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.



from Steven Crowder Says