Thursday, April 29, 2021

Teenage Athlete Who Passed Out While Running in a Mask Speaks Out: 'I Couldn't Get a Full Breath'

Teenage Athlete Who Passed Out While Running in a Mask Speaks Out: 'I Couldn't Get a Full Breath'
Brodigan - April 29, 2021 at 12:27PM


You know what I'm thinking while I'm writing this. I know what you're thinking while you're reading this. But it involves someone who had a covering over her face, and you're most likely clicking this link from Facebook. So, you know. I'll let Oregon high school track star Maggie Williams explain to you what happened to her. Only pointing out that after this incident, the CDC made a totally science-based decision that people don't have to mask up when running any more.

You may now press play on this news report, where you can both hear Williams' words and watch her say them.

BIDEN ADDRESS RANT: Democrats Are Mad When You Have MORE Freedom! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be



from Steven Crowder Says