Friday, April 24, 2020

This Videos Says What We All Think About Celebrities During the Lockdown

This Videos Says What We All Think About Celebrities During the Lockdown
Brodigan - April 24, 2020 at 03:51PM

It’s day eleventy-eight of the coronavirus aka COVID-19 aka Wuhan got you all in check aka kung flu lockdown. I wonder if my favorite bar thinks about me too. I just made my cat Employee of the Month for the second month in a row. And I’m not proud to admit this, but I’m not sure I remember how to put on pants that require a belt. But it’s all okay, because of all the celebrities reminding us that we’re all in this together. Or, more specifically, that #WereAllinthisTogether. Famous people are all of us (see If You Weren’t Sick Before, Here’s a Montage of Celebrities Singing ‘Imagine’ and Actor Josh Gad Has a Meltdown on Instagram Over Social Distancing). So as this video points out, to everyone more famous than I am, from the bottom of my heart… suck it.

I will say this, though. All the music is great. I’ve often said that the best thing about the government shutting down the economy during a pandemic is all the musicians hopping on the social media platform of their choosing to play a few songs. The kung flu is the best thing to ever happen to music fans. As a matter of fact, after going to a wedding in Maryland on Saturday I’m headed to Nashville that same evening for a Luke Combs concert at the Grand Ol’ Opry. The best part is i won’t be leaving my basement for either. So please, bands and singer-songwriters, you keep doing your thing.

To every other celebrity, just shut up. Because the only thing worse than being stuck in the house during a pandemic is having to hear all of you constantly reminding us about being stuck in the house during the pandemic. Go away.

NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON ITUNES HERE.



from Steven Crowder Says