Monday, April 27, 2020

New Jersey Teacher Hopes these Students Die of COVID-19

New Jersey Teacher Hopes these Students Die of COVID-19
Brodigan - April 27, 2020 at 12:30PM


Growing up, it was always weird seeing your teachers outside of school. I remember one time I saw my senior English teacher shopping at the same CD store my friends and I frequented. Like he was a real person who enjoyed music. To you zoomers, a "CD" was a piece of plastic we used to shoot with a laser and embed with music. Google it.

While seeing your teacher doing normal things was odd, having one wish death on me and my friends as we played football would be somewhat more abnormal. But we live in abnormal times. Karen, you may want to call your union rep.

The Power of The MOB vs RIGHTS: Steven Answers Fan Question | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com

NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE.



from Steven Crowder Says