Thursday, January 28, 2021

Man Has Emotional Breakdown After Losing Job Over Joe Biden's Executive Order

Man Has Emotional Breakdown After Losing Job Over Joe Biden's Executive Order
Brodigan - January 28, 2021 at 09:17AM


This gentleman alleges that he just lost his job due to at least one of Joe Biden's executive orders. I say allegedly because I'm not sure who he is as much as his video is going viral. It tracks with other videos of people claiming they lost jobs due to Biden. I suppose it's possible he's just a very good actor. I'll let YOU decide for yourself as I work ever so hard to keep this mostly Facebook compliant. I will say this. IF what this man said is true and IF he lost his job among (allegedly) thousands of others due to Biden's executive orders, this won't be the only video that goes viral.

I shouldn't have to explain that a man lashing out in anger doesn't mean he's making a serious accusation about the election. But again, Facebook.

I also get the sentiment of sitting back, laughing, and saying this is what people voted for. I'm with you there. This man doesn't sound like he voted for Biden though. The people who did vote Biden, however, owe people like this man an explanation. I just hope his response to them telling him to "learn to code" goes viral as well.

from Steven Crowder Says